Providing quality Immigration services since 2009

Our Regulated Immigration Consultant will assist you in your immigration procedures by legally representing you with the governments involved in the process. This service is for anyone wishing to settle in Canada permanently or temporarily under the following programs/permits:

  • Federal and Provincial Skilled Worker Program (Permanent Residence);

  • Sponsorship (Spouse(s), children’s and parents);

  • Work permit;

  • Business immigration (for a person wanting to start
    a business in Canada);

  • Application for visitor visas, including renewal.


Services for employers wanting to hire already selected foreign workers under the following programs/permits:

  • Labor Market Impact Assessments (LMIA);

  • Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ);

  • Work permit;

  • Permanent employment validation (Quebec only).

Ready to apply or questions about our immigration services? Ask our experts

Apply now