Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Canadian Immigration Services

  • One year (1) of full-time employment in Canada or its equivalent within the last 3 years;
  • Employment must be in National Occupational Code (NOC) 0, A or B;
  • CLB 7 in a standardised language test if your NOC is 0 or A or CLB 5 if your NOC is B.

Family Sponsorship Canada   Download Skilled Worker Assessment Form

Quick Inquiry

Quick Inquiry Form

✓ Valid